(adapted from Baking Bites)
3 eggs (separated)
1/8 tsp cream of tarter
1 cup of Greek yogurt
2 tsp vanilla
3 tbsp flour
1/8 tsp salt
3 tbsp cocoa (optional)
1/4 cup + 1 tbsp sugar
1 tbsp butter
1. Whip egg whites and cream of tarter until they are foamy. Slowly add in 1/4 cup sugar and continue whipping until mixture forms soft peaks.
2. Mix together egg yolks, vanilla and greek yogurt. Add in flour, salt and cocoa (or leave out the cocoa for vanilla soufflés).
3. Fold egg white mixture into yogurt mixture a little at a time, until just combined.
4. Grease ramekins with butter and coat with remaining sugar.
5. Spoon batter into ramekins and bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes (or until puffed up and lightly golden on the tops).
6. Serve immediately, or refrigerate and eat whenever!
Nutrition: (per serving)
99 Cal, 3.2g Fat, 0.1g Fibre, 6.6g Sugar, 7.5g Protein
Such a great Idea!!
Thanks so much! If you try it, let me know how it goes!