Truth be told, I’m a notorious procrastinator when it comes to gifts. I always wait to try and find the absolute “perfect gift” but then end up panicking at the very last minute when I still haven’t found “the one”. If you are anything like me, you are currently worrying that you won’t be able to find anything your mom will love by the time Mother’s Day rolls around.
But I have good news, even if you haven’t even started shopping yet, you are in luck! All of these gift ideas are available to shop on Amazon, where you can use your Prime membership to get free two-day shipping (you can try a 30-day free trial here!) Meaning, your Mother’s day gifts will arrive before the weekend starts and she’ll never know you waited until the last minute to shop.
My favourite things to gift someone, are items that they didn’t even know they wanted. My hope is to gift items that the receiver instantly falls in love with and can’t live without once they have them. My mom is super stylish, so I wanted to share some gift ideas that I thought she would love.
So without further adieu, here are 21 last minute gift ideas to celebrate your amazing mom.
1. a wine bottle stopper for her favourite bottle of red
2. a cute wallet to stash her credit cards
3. nail polish in her favourite colour
4. a phone case to replace the worn out one she’s been using forever
5. a cute tasseled phone charger so she’s never stuck without power
6. pretty makeup brushes to replace her old basic brushes
7. a jewellery tray to stack her favourite gems
8. a box of chocolate for her sweet tooth
9. a oil diffuser to fill her home with her favourite scents
10. a classy water bottle for when she’s on the go
11. a jewellery case so she never loses another earring
12. a cute mug for her to sip her morning coffee
13. a pretty book for her coffee table
14. a heavenly candle to brightener her space
15. a chic handbag to tote around
16. gorgeous headphones to listen to her favourite songs
17. a bottle of her favourite perfume
18. an instant camera so she can capture moments to keep forever
19. a new suitcase so she can travel the world (or come visit you!)
20. a fitness tracker to help her reach her goals
21. a straightening iron as chic as her
22. a rose gold watch to remind her she is truly timeless
I hope these ideas inspired you to shop for something a little special & different for your own mom this year and I wish all you amazing moms (and aunties, grandmas & step-moms!) a wonderful Mother’s Day ❤️