Over the years I’ve purchased many rompers and playsuits, but for some reason I’ve never been drawn to jumpsuits. Perhaps the thought of wearing the same pattern from head to toe is slightly intimidating to me. Or perhaps I just never found one I’ve liked enough to bother purchasing. Either way, I’m finally trying out the trend for myself in today’s blog post and I’m sharing why you should try it to!
Here’s 5 reasons you should be adding a jumpsuit to your wardrobe.
1. It’s easy to wear. Think about it, why bother wasting time matching a top to a pair of pants when you can just throw on a jumper and go. One less thing to worry about in the morning!
2. They highlight your waist. It is almost impossible to make a functioning jumpsuit without incorporating an elastic or tailored waistband. Either option is sure to draw attention to your feminine curves.
3. They are very affordable. Think about it, you are getting both a top and a bottom at the same time. Hello two for the price of one!
4. It’s practical. Let’s be honest, as much as I love wearing dresses and skirts, there are some things you just can’t do while wearing them. Jumpsuits are great because they give you the feeling of wearing a fun maxi dress without you having to worry about a sudden breeze making your skirt go flying.
5. They make you look taller. Wearing one pattern or colour from head to toe visually elongates your body. So if you are a petite girl like me jumpsuits are a clever trick you can keep in your back pocket. (ps. if you want more tips on how to look taller check out this blog post!)
– Shop my look –
Floral jumpsuit. Studded Michael Kors bag. Nude strappy heels. Gold X-ring. Stella & Dot Sutton necklace.
Love your outfit so much! It’s perfect!