Merry Christmas everyone! While most people are finishing up their holiday shopping this weekend, there is still one last task to do before Christmas – wrapping everything up! For the past few years, I’ve set up a Christmas gift wrapping station in my office as a pretty spot to keep all my holiday wrapping things together in one place. Today I thought I would share a few photos of my holiday gift wrapping station to hopefully inspire to you create your own holiday wrapping space in your own home.
Setting up a Christmas gift wrapping station is an easy way to stay organized around the holidays. It is a great way to have everything have everything you need in one place. It’s also super handy if you have a significant other or children who want to wrap their own presents. With everything within reach (and picked out by you) it also helps keep the gifts under your tree looking pretty and cohesive.
Here is what you’ll need to create your own holiday wrapping station:
- a large table with a chair
- ribbons, ornaments & gift tags
- pens for writing names on gifts
- a variety of wrapping paper
- scissors & tape
Here are a few more tips for setting up your own Christmas gift wrapping station:
- It’s best to set up your wrapping station in a room with a door. That way you can easily hide gifts that you don’t want the recipient to see.
- Coral your wrapping paper so it isn’t unraveling everywhere. A practical and pretty way to display all your Christmas wrapping paper is by gathering it in a tall basket, gift box or laundry hamper.
- Think outside the typical Christmas bows. Try stocking your wrapping station with dollar store ornaments, fabric embellishments and scrapbook stickers to give your presents a pretty upgrade.
Do you set aside a special place in your home to wrap gifts each year? I’d love to hear about it! Leave a comment below letting me know if you do, or if I’ve inspired you to create your own gift wrapping station for next Christmas!